Friday, January 27, 2006

OMG look what Suz showed me how to do!


And no, it's not how to knit socks LOL, the photo decided to come before the text. She told me how to do buttons in a way that I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND! YES YES YES YES! Thank you Suz, you're really not much of a scatteredgemini after all are you? hee hee

Hey, how do you like the progress on the sock? I so love doing them on circular needles! I'm going to finish this green band then do the heel. I still love my double pointed, especially the funky colored ones that flex, because the travel really well.

So, do you see the button that Suz told me how to do? SOCKAPALOOOZA! Thanks again Suz! I appreciate it so much. I love having so many computer smart people around me, I'm truly blessed.

Oh and a MeMe since I've been tagged by a couple different people LOL:
4 jobs you have had in your life:
=cashier, receptionist, cleaner, retail clerk
4 movies you could watch over & over
=LOTR, Harry Potter (all 3), King Arthur, MIB (1&2), The Mummy/Returns
4 places you have lived
=All Michigan: Plymouth, Canton, Westland, Brighton
4 TV shows you love to watch
=Lost, American Idol, and anything on The Science Channel
4 places you have been on vacation
=Quebec, Niagra Falls, Conn, Florida, and around Michigan
4 websites you visit daily
=See the side bar to the right there, see that list of links?
4 of your favorite foods
=corn pudding, mexican anything, thai, chocolate
4 places you would rather be right now
=Ireland, Key West, the bath tub, or collecting lottery winnings.



1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Uhhh, id on't see the new button anywhere...and i even reloaded. Hmmm!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home