Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm such a heel....and a sock... and... and... and...

Doesn't the gray/blue sock look like an anarchy sign? I always think that when I'm "spinning" my sock to unwind the yarn. I also couldn't resist showing the happy face again with her favorite character behind her. If her hair was red she'd almost look exactly like her LOL. The shot out the back door was her photo. Not too darn bad for a tiny one. So I got the heel turned on DS #3's sock and got the first one done of DS #2's and the second one cast on and about two rounds done. Once I'm done with these socks I will start on my pals sock.
I have decided on Columbine Peak from Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles. It's a simple lace patten so shouldn't compete with the colors (I hope) and it'll be the first time I do something beyond basic in socks. Lets see if I can get these two socks done this by next weekend or I'm going to have to start the sockapaloooza "early" LOL.


OMG I almost forgot that Monday my best friend has her ultrasound and hopefully will find out what she's having. I so need to start either gender project now. Excitement! *grin*



3 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

It never ceases to amaze me all the knitting you get done.

Your daughter gets more beautiful everyday. She's lucky she was blessed with her mom's looks.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Kirsti said...

All your socks are looking great! What yarn are you using for the grey/blue pair? Isn't sockapaloooza fun! I missed out last time, but now I'm a sock fiend myself. And your girl is just adorable. That smile could melt a stone :)

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

I really like that blue/gray yarn. Mmmm!!!

Looks like you have the makings of a great little photographer there, she did a wonderful job.

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home