Wednesday, February 01, 2006

And it starts! Sockapaloooza!

This so rocks, I LOVED participating the last time. The worry that they wouldn't like my socks, the relief when they did, and then getting beautiful socks from someone who was just as worried as I was. It was all good! I got a pal who doesn't have any preferences like me and I found some really nice cotton yarn that I'm really looking forward to knitting up. Now just to find a pattern.

And if you are like me, and checking this blog out because I'm your pal, then I want you to know that I will love the socks. No matter what. And I meant that anything goes! Get funky, stay neutral, keep it simple, do lace, I'm not picky and I am just thrilled to have a pair being made for me since I (check the archives LOL) knit so many for the other people in my life.

Ooooh I am so filled with anticipation! The only bummer is that we have to send them out on May 2nd. Right at the end of the semester. I'm kind of looking forward to the end of the semester and I'm also NOT looking forward to it. Bittersweet. I also won't be able to show the socks off to the other students who sit in the halls waiting for classes to start watching me knit. It's so funny how many people are facinated by the process.

Since my babbling is starting to get rather choppy I think I'm going to go to bed and TRY to sleep now. Sock on peeps!

3 Comments:

At 12:46 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

LOL, Kat. I don't think your writing was choppy at all.

I'd love to join the "sockapaloooza", but my legs are just so huge with the lymphedema...ohhhh, i'm a dork...i could just have the other person really knit them for Deb!! Heehee!! Well, maybe next time i'll join in then!!

Have fun finding a pattern!!

~Suz~

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love creative license! I'm going to pick out your yarn today.....

Your Sockapaloooza Sock Pal

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Kat said...

I'm having fun Suz I am! LOL And Sock Pal? Enjoy yourself! *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home