Friday, February 03, 2006

It seems all the knitting I do is "amazing" people

So here is a run down of my schedule at school so you can see why I can get so much done there. I go to class for a full day on Monday and Wednesday. Friday is only Physics in the morning. So: First is Physics from 9-11 am then my next class, Statistics is at 1 pm. That leaves me a 2 hour break. One hour for homework/reading and one hour for knitting. Statistics is from 1-3 and my next class (a psychology class) is at 6pm to 8. That's THREE hours folks. I can get a lot of knitting done in two hours I'll tell you. But there are days when I get out of Statistics a bit early and I can have a 4 hour break. So that's why MOST of my knitting is done at school. I do tend to do some at home during the weekends but not as much as I'd like. LOL So there, it's not really all that amazing, I'm just kid free for hours (and shhhhh, I really like being kid free too, hee hee hee, even if for a short time).

Oh, the sock yarn for the blue/black one is from that Knit Picks sampler box I ordered a couple of months ago. So it will look like the other socks I've made recently with the exception of the gray pair for my oldest son. Well, I need to get going. DS #2 looks like he has strep now and since I had it TWO times last month I'm taking him to the doc's so I don't get it a third time. Like I need THAT! Geesh!

2 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Kirsti said...

That's a lot of wonderful knitting time. I wish I could do that with my work day.. hehehe. Hope that your son's OK, and the doctor's visit wasn't too arduous.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Hope things went well at the doctor's.
I'm still impressed and amazed at all you do.

You rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home