Friday, February 10, 2006

Can you keep a secret?

NEW SOCK YARN! LOL Don't tell my darling husband ok? He might not be too keen on that after the last stash inhancement. Happy Face went to school with me because the drivers were so idiotic this morning there were traffic jams the whole way. I had a quiz in physics and didn't want to miss it. She did beautifully and then we met Meg for lunch. Meg showed much more personal control than I in Knit Around Yarn Shop.

The Sockotta is for DS #2. I think he might like these colors better. The green Cascade Yarn is for me. And this is the whole purchase with a few Kisses thrown in compliments of Ms Happy Face. I've made some progress on socks but not nearly as much as I'd have liked to this week. So, a bit of eye candy for you. I think I'm going to go measure my bust so I can see if my pattern for the sweater is "fluffy" enough for me. Have a great Friday!

4 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oooh!! I like the colors in the "Sockotta"!! Yummy!!

~Suz~

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

I didn't tell when I spoke to him today. LOL

I love the yarn. You must have quite a collection of colorful socks in your house. In my house it's white, black, blue and biege... How boring, eh?

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Kirsti said...

That fixation is just lovely. Any ideas for a pattern to use with it? Yay for stash building. I promise I won't tell!

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Testing? Testing...1, 2, 3??

Kat?? You alive over there?

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home