Monday, February 06, 2006

GUESS WHAT??? MEG'S HAVING A

!!!!!!GIRL!!!!!!

And I have to say that my blog is appropriately dressed for the occasion and I'm really giddy about FINALLY having the best reason to make that special little thing I've been waiting to make. And to have a totally awesome reason to drive Meg nuts by hinting at it and not telling her like I did with her DNA scarf.

CONGRATULATIONS MEG AND RUSS!!!!!!

I'm so excited! What a nice message to hear when I got home from school today.

Oh and Meg (inch-by inch)? (Yes that would be a different Meg.) The wine made the Physics easier, I didn't say it made it correct LOL. I think I messed up on only one of the three equations though, so it'll be ok.

Wooo Hoooooo, a girl! A GIRL! I have so much work to do in the next few months that I'm almost overwhelmed! I'm off to bed, this has made me tired after working my brain all day. LOL A girl..... *sigh* *grin*

2 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh, a Girl!! WooHoo!!

And i've been trying to cast on a little baby girl dress all day now. I've cast on and frogged twice now. Needless to say the instructions are not too clear. Why would i be instructed to use circular needles if the item isn't joined in the knitting? Well, it's NOT...i finally looked really closely at the little picture and the first five rows are knit=garter stitch, NOT St st on a circular needle!! SIGH!

Hope your baby girl project goes more smoothly!

~Suz~

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad it makes it easier for you! Good job!
Great minds . . . I bought a little sock yarn, too.
Bless! -meg (inch-by)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home