Saturday, February 25, 2006

A quick update.

I have had a rather busy week and hardly got any knitting done. My mom moved in and there was a lot going on at school. So I will hopefully have some sort of a knitting update by the end of this weekend. I am on spring break (har har, funny that...spring) and hope to get a bit of knitting progress done! I started the heel on the sock pal sock so I can get at least one done to see if it will work. If not I'll be contacting Kirsti to borrow a book she offered LOL. All the knitting olympic knitting is unbelievable and I'm so impressed with everyone. What a great job you all are doing! The Sock Pal pattern is from "Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles" and is the Alpine Peak pattern. I'd do a full update right now but I'm well into my second Mango Margarita. Lets just leave it at that. I'm off for the next two days so I'm looking forward to knitting and I have so much to talk about but no brain capacity right at the moment. See you in a day or two! Knit On!

4 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, go easy on the adult beverages! ;-) Thank you so much for your lovely thoughts on my blog - you're sweet. Hope you enjoy that knitting time (and the fancy beverage) -inchbyinch meg

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Mmmmm... Margaritas!

Hope all is going well and that you had a chance to get some knitting down.

As for me I played escape artist this weekend.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh good, there you are. I've missed you so!!!

Can't wait to hear what all's been going on...in greater detail!

~Suz~

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Kirsti said...

Welcome back.. and enjoy your two days of knitting respite. May your brain be refreshed and renewed! I bet the Margaritas will help too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home