Friday, February 17, 2006

Kahlua

Kahlua Vanilla White Russian......can we say YUMMY??? I got off of work an hour early tonight and figured I'd sit down here and drink one, now two, and alas there is only one more so at least I'd stop at three. I found my wayward black/purple sock in the bedroom. I guess I thought I'd actually get some knittin done on it there? *snort* yeah right. It relaxes me so much I tend to get quite drousy and I'm afraid I'd fall asleep and a bunch of stitches would decide it was time to leave the party and run. And you were thinking something different weren't you? LOL

I have to be at work at 3 tomorrow and my mom is moving in also, so I doubt I will have any knitting updates to share. This will be a bit strange for a while but hopefully we will all adjust to it. Anyway, I'm thinking of knitting, I wish I WAS knitting but I'm tipsy and tired and I'm afraid of what might happen if I DO knit. I'm really enjoying seeing what everyone is knitting for the Olympics. You all deserve a gold medal just for joining up in my book! Knit On!

By the way, you have GOT to check this out, it's a riot! Thanks for pointing the way Domestic Princess Holly! Flying Spaghetti Monster

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh, i know what you mean about mixing 'adult becerages' and knitting! Deb made me a rum & coke on Day 1 of Olympic Knitting...to calm my nerves...that ended the knitting for that day.

ZzzzzzZZzzzzZZZZ.....LOL.

~Suz~

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Kirsti said...

Hee. That Flying Spaghetti Monster is great. And yes, I've discovered to my chagrin that alcohol and knitting definitely don't mix.

Good luck adjusting to your mother moving in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home