Thursday, February 16, 2006

Yes Suz, I'm still here. *grin*

I've just been pretty darn busy but I have been knitting! This first two photos are the sockapalOOOza sock I've started though I'm starting to think that this pattern is turning out a sock that is a bit large for my pal. I may have to make this set for me (hear me crying? lol) and find another pattern that would better suit my pal. I do have another ball of this yarn so it's going to be just as pretty! This is Online sock yarn, cotton, and nicely silky.
I've started my sweater with that yummy King Tut cotton. It's so nice that I will forgive it's urge to split on me. Of course there is an upclose and a not too good farther away shot for you to feast on. The other sock is the Sockotta yarn that is for DS #2. I have also made progress on my black/purple sock for DS #3 but can not locate it at the present moment. Kind of makes me a bit nervous, it's like not being able to find one of my kids.
The Sockotta yarn is a dream to knit with, just a total dream and so is the Online cotton. I LOVE COTTON! Oh my! I just heard a whole lot of sheep sigh! But was it a sigh of relief or a sigh of disappointment? *snicker* I do like to make sheep bald after all. I may not be around much in the next few days. I have Physics tomorrow morning, homework for that, my mom is moving in on Saturday and I'm working all weekend.
Albert got his snip and his clip surgeries on Tuesday (happy valentines eh?) and is now a declawed sterile cat. Already he's calmed down some and he is a lot less stinky. I love my two cats! I do, I do! Peace.

5 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh, thank goodness you're still around, whew! LOL!! ;)

I think i heard those sheep one day too as i was looking through this book i borrowed from the library, it seems every baby bootie i want to knit from it is made in cotton.

What is that Sockapaloooza yarn, it's very cute!! I'm usre you must've named it at some point, but i can't find it.

~Suz~

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Kirsti said...

Ooh, those colours in the sockapaloooza sock are just gorgeous. Your pal will be very fortunate!

Have you tried looking in Nancy Bush's "Vintage Socks" - a lot of the patterns in there knit up fairly small, if your pal has tiny feet. Let me know if you want to borrow my copy and I can mail it or something.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

OMG!

You have moved from sheep to plants!LOL

Your work is beautiful, whatever you are using.

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would love that sock pattern with
the eyelets any help to tell me where to find it?

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Soggy Desert Rat said...

Lovely lace! Lucky sock pal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home