Friday, March 24, 2006

More photos


These were taken by the kids. At least you can see that it got a lot longer than I thought it would be and hopefully you can pick out a bit of detail in it. I'll try and get a better detail shot later because once again I'm in a hurry. Meg's coming for lunch and yarn shop visiting and I have to be ready to go because she won't have a lot of time. She's so lucky to eat with me and ALL THE KIDS, plus my mom (extreme sarcasm). This was suposed to be a girlfriend thing but I forgot about the kids being out of school today and my mom is sick so I don't want to her to suffer the kids any longer than she needs to. One of these days we're going to pull off a yarn shop visit without any kids at all and lots of time. Anyway, if I manage to buy some more yarn I'll lay my guilty conscious here for all to see. Knit on girlies!

5 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The shawl is so beautiful! Love the colors!

Your Sockapaloooza Pal

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Kirsti said...

Gorgeous gorgeous shawl! It's turned out really well ... and hope you get to a yarn store soon!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Trust me, your time will come for for GF time. I know you will make it happen.

The shawl is beautiful. Love the colors.

Kudos to your budding photographer.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh MY Goddess Kat that is amazing shawl. How did the physics midterm go? Hope things have settle down a little bit for you.

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just love luurve the colors!
You're so considerate - and it'll give the kids good practice in patience to hang out at yarn shops :-}
-meg (inchby)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home