Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sorry, I've been so busy lately.

A pirates work is never done matey LOL! Ok, shawl update? Shawl done! One Shoal Water shawl from Fiber Trends done in a nubby rayon yarn from Blue Heron Yarns. Not quite as big as I would have liked and stretched taunt as hell there on the floor. Hopefully it will remain very close to the size I forced it to. So TA DA! Now, does anyone have any ideas of what I should wear it with and where I should wear it too, and explain to me why that's two shawls made and one more to finish? LOL And why do I keep making them if I don't know where to wear them? It's pretty though, isn't it? Stretched out the center back is
approximately 42 inches. That's not too bad. Hopefully I will get a photo of
me with it later this weekend. ((hugs))

2 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Shawl? When the heck did you put down socks for long enough to work on a shawl? And where was i??

I'm loving that pattern!!

~Suz~

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can were it wherever, whenever, and with whatever you like! If you're a little chilled, if you just want to show off or feel elegant - why *not* wear it? I've been known to wear my little shoulder shawl (plain jane by comparison with yours) with jeans & a sweater. Looks lovely! Fantastic work!
-meg (inchby)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home