Saturday, May 06, 2006

downers


I'm feeling a bit worried and sad today. I just checked my sock pals site and no mention of the socks so I'm worried because they haven't gotten there yet. I'm sad because the mail already came today and there weren't any socks in it for me. LOL It's so hard to wait! Can you imagine what I was like around the Christmas as a kid if I'm that bad now in my 30's? So I'll leave you with a photo my daughter took because it reminds me that beauty can be found anywhere, even in a patch of weeds. (I need to find out where in my yard this is LOL.)

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I get like that, it usually means (lately) that I'm hungry hand have forgotten to eat! Low blood sugar: source of existential angst, lol!
Isn't it precious to look through those young eyes & see things new?
It was a treat to open my email this morning & see your comments there -- thanks! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home