Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Grades are up!

I got a B in Physics and Statistics and I got an A in psychology. YEAH and hot damn! I'm off work for four blissful days. Ok, the first day or two will not be so blissful because I'm gonna tear into this house, yes I am! booo ya! I may even embarrass myself and post before and after photos. I have a most wonderful friend who I met online. She's a professional organizer and her book, her chats and her friendship have TOTALLY, and I mean it, changed my life and the way I do "home keeping". Please go "meet" ReginaLeeds and see what an awesome being she is. Her lessons on organizing both my house and my time play a HUGE role in how I can go to school full time, work part time, raise four kids and still be me. She started me on the road to finding out who I really am and helped me see that I was a good mom, I just needed to learn a couple of things. She is the one who helped me find the courage to find my passion and the strength to know when to go get professional help and that it's OK. I do not get to talk to her nearly enough anymore but she's always in my heart. Tomorrow I conquer my closets, all in your name Regina! You're the bestest.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Congrats on your grades. You always do great, because of the effort you put into it. When is Graduation?

Regina does help, I haven't talked to her much lately either. Hopefully now that the semster is done, we can spend more time together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home