Thursday, May 11, 2006

Lookie!

Go on over and check out my socks on concateknits feet! I'm glad to see they fit her but I also see that since the one sock ended up a bit shorter than the other I can see it. Hopefully the stitches will slip around and adjust so that it fits better. I know with the pair I have from last sockapal2za that the more I wear the socks the better they fit. May this be the case with these. Anyway, I've made great progress on Megs TSP #2 part 2. I may even have it done this by next weekend! Amazing.

2 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your socks look great!

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're beautiful! It's indiscernable, your stated difference in length. Pollysyllabic words in honor of the educated sock ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home