Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Done ditty, done ditty, done done done!

The WAY cool shirt of the day! It glows in the dark even! I wonder if I like the Jolly Roger more than my kids....
Birthday boy Max doing his own cha-cha-cha's during the birthday song.
Seven! I remember his birth so well too. I got up to go to the bathroom one last time before I got an epidural and when I came back I sat on the top of his head because he was crowning already. Needless to say he was an unmedicated birth.

I got Meg's TSP #2 totally and absolutely done! Now Meg, when can we get together so I can get it out of my life, I mean gift it to you? LOL j/k, I'm so in-love with it that it will be hard to hand over! And here's another teaser for you all. It turned out so well despite the many mistakes that I will refrain from pointing out. It seems with the heat we've had already that I'm going to have to wait for the fall to see it used, but it will be worth it! Now I'm going to be OCD on Miranda's bolero and I got the yarn to do the baby version of it for my step-niece. Miranda picked out a bright fucsia for that one. Garrett, my oldest, picked out the pretty lavenderish pink of Megs TSP #2. I think my kids have grand taste in colors. Happy Wednesday to all and may it be filled with many yarn loops!

5 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry it has been so long!! Our floors have been torn apart in our house, but your socks will be in the mail tomorrow!

Your slacker sock pal!

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I have to admit that I'm very excited and curious! I promise not to tackle the post lady until Thursday at the earliest LOL. Don't worry about being a slacker, you at least let me know that they were coming and I certainly know about being busy! I don't consider you a slacker at all. I'll post as soon as I get them! Thanks for letting me know they're on their way soon!

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh what a very cheerful looking Birthday Boy!!!

Your children are all so doggon cute!!!

~Suz~

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Awww thanks Suz, I think they're pretty darn cute myself! But then, I AM biased aren't I? LOL

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Belated B-day wishes to Max.

It looks like he had a great day.I hope he has many more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home