Saturday, May 20, 2006

Self Portrait Saturday.

Katherine the great with her "I wish it was more purple" hair color. Maybe I need to get a photo in direct sunlight. It really is much more purple than it shows with the burgundy sweatshirt.
Another Katharine the Great....at least the yarn is. Despite the fact that it's spelled wrong (lol) I just had to get it because, well, it had my name on it, literally. It reminds me of grapes on the vine and I'm just making a poncho out of it, plain garter stitch, increasing each side, every other row. Hence the little orange marker marking the "just knit" row. So there, two purple Kathe(a)rine the Greats for you, ROFLMAO. Keep Knittin' On!

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Miss Tonia said...

I like the hair color, is there really purple in it? And love the yarn.

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Yes Tonia, there's purple in it. It's just not showing up well in the photo so when I touch it up later this week I'll get someone to snap a photo outside in sunlight. It's called Chilled Plum by Loreal and is an 8 to 10 day color. There's also a cherry red I might try some day soon also. *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home