Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Self Portrait.....Wednesday??? Poetic...NOT.


Well, trying to show the purple but it still looks burgundy! I also tried to curl it with curlers and it looks kind of funny to me since it's usually straight as a stick. And the flash totally took the sunburn out of my face. Yes, I sat in the sun a bit too long knitting today, but I got piece A done for Meg's TSP #2 and now have piece B and C on the needles. Then it's on to piece D. It's the never ending project LOL. You know, the way the wind is blowing my hair and all I kind of look like Peg Bundy...now if I could only have a body like hers...

Anyway, one more sleeve to go on Miranda's bolero and the edging and that will be done. I purged my stash and my mom is going to give it to some ladies at her church for charity knitting and I organized the rest of it. It's so nice to see it organized but so sad to think that I have so many projects in a line up and many more patterns that don't have yarn *yet*. Soon there will be knitting photos so this will become more of a knitting blog again. :-)

5 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

OooohLala!!! Pretty, pretty!! ;)

~Suz~

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG ... You do look a tad like Peg.

With that said, you still do look as beautiful as ever.

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Purple? Was that the aim?
Looks very cute! You're cute!
Aw, don't worry about the stash - to my mind, that's something that wants to be in flux. I've got yarn I haven't a definite purpose for yet -- and I love it! Such fun to go stash diving every now & then.

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Hey!! Three days and no new post?!!! WTF??? Get on it Woman!!! ;D

Damn, guess i'll just have to go over to Pogo and play some damn games, sheesh!!

~Suz~

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Thanks Meg of the Inch-by-inch, purple was the aim. I've always wanted purple hair, too bad it's taken me to 36 to actually get the nerve up to do it LOL. Ok, it's not as purple as I want truly but hey, at least I don't get looks like I went off my meds. Nancy, leave it to you to agree with me LOL. Thanks. Suz? Good golly, you're fiesty these days aren't you? You give a compliment then yell at me about not posting. Geesh! ROFL Did you win your pogo games?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home