Saturday, May 27, 2006

Whine, whine, whine, do you want some cheese with that?

I HAVE been knitting and knitting and knitting (...Suz, lol)! Meg's TSP #2 is almost complete except for about 2" and a notion gathering expedition. So that means no knitting photos until AFTER it's gifted. I've pretty much worked on nothing else finding myself becoming a bit OCD with it.

Tomorrow is my DS#3's 7th birthday. Max (from where the wild things are) is such an amazing kid, he's got a sense of humor that's truly a blessing. I'll post a photo of him tomorrow in all his glorious goofy birthday giddiness. I forgot to ask Meg of the TSP to come, and I didn't ask any friends to come, I'm such a slacker "drop the ball again" mom. Though later this week he will take one of his friends to a movie which will be fun. Sorrry Meg and Russ, I should have invited you all. Why didn't I remember to do that on Thursday when we were out to lunch? Maybe my brain thought it should go out to lunch also? geesh.

Anyway, I'll end this post with my feelings of "not good things to say to yourself" and hope that I have a photo or two to post tomorrow before Suz leads a mutiny! Knit On!

2 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

I cannot wait to see his pics. Tell him Happy Birthday for me.

Sounds like you may actually need some wine with that whine. Be kind to yourself.

Hugs!

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

I know i was getting tired of clicking over to the same damn post, but then again...i've not posted in a week!!! Eeeeeek!!!!

~Suz~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home