Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Further Sock Party information

For my sockster request. Lets see if I can make some sense of this LOL. I usually knit on size 3 but have size 1 and 2 needles. I can also do socks on two circular needles so if you like it that way I'm game. I can ALWAYS go out and get MORE needles LOL, I mean, it would be such a sacrifice.

Ok, that said, if you are quick and want to send it for me to wear this summer I prefer a cotton blend. If you are quick but want to send it for this fall/winter, a wool blend is a good choice.

I like footies, ankle socks, and boot length socks. I'd NEVER ask someone to make me a pair of knee highs so no fears on that account, besides I'm not sure I'd want to wear them that long LOL. I seriously like just about anything and anything you send me will be just fine! I hope that helps a bit. I like red, blues, greens, and purple. I'm sure that doesn't help any though. If you want more info just ask! Peace

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Wow! Look at you Posty McPoster!! I can sure tell that school's out. LOL!! ;D

~Suz~

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Boy Suz, not only is school out but my brain decided to go out also! I've been a relative brain fart this whole month! I sure hope my brain will kick into gear when school starts back up 9/6 LOL. I miss being intellectually stimulated. My whole life outside of school is so simple so that my brain can function during school but boy does it seem dull when I'm not. We're painting the house, and trust me when I say it's about as much fun as watching the paint dry! Glad to see you are feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home