Tuesday, June 20, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS MEG of the TSP Meg,

daddy Russ, DD#1 and DS!!!!! They welcomed their new baby girl into this world at 11:35 am EST this morning! She was 8 lbs 5 oz and that's all I know. I guess if I ever have my midsummer night eve party I'll have to make sure she has a birthday cake LOL. I can't wait to see her and hope that mom and baby are doing well!

I got my summer sock pal person today and I'm going to go out on a limb and say I've been assigned to someone also LOL. I would love some red socks if you're reading this and haven't planned anything yet. But if you have, stay with it, don't change it for me! I can manage to make my own if you have. I'm excited about this! Knit on!

2 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Sock Party-attender!

Could you post some more about the style/weight of socks you would like?? Any patterns you love?? Stuff like that.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Miss Tonia said...

OMG! Tell Meg I said congrats on the baby, didn't realize that she'd have it this soon. I know in the Summer Sock Party questionaire, she said she was due Friday, and I was hopeing she have the baby then, because that's my b-day. You'll have to post some pics so we can see the little darling.

By the way, glad you got your info ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home