Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ahem, are you gonna or what?

Get your butts over and sign up for the Summer Sock Party would ya? Be there or be square maaaaaaaan.

I made great progress on the bolero. It's all sewn together and I'm working on the collar and picot edging. I discovered I need two buttons, not one so I will have to go to my LYS and get another. Oh such torture, I'm not sure I can handle it! LOL

I am meeting up with a friend from school tomorrow to study for our basic skills test we have July 8th so I'm not sure how much I will get done on the bolero before work tomorrow. I did get the front of the house painted. Now we need to do around the garage, the side of the house, the back of the house and the other side..... Ok, one side at a time eh? What I'm really jonesing for is getting to the green! White is just so boring LOL. Well, keep knitting, and get your behineys over and join to make socks (and parties)! *wink*

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

K1, P1 in your case means knit one, paint one (side of the house). LOL
Too bad I can't knit or I would join in on the sock thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home