Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Wow another great package in the mail!

I LOVE WoodSpriteSoap! The Amber Earth is my most favorite but I do love the Bliss.
The Bliss Massage Oil makes me want to lick my hand where I rubbed it on. They use only organic ingredients and this Bliss has many yummy things in it. Pure essential oils of Bergamot, sweet orange, frankincense, coriander, tagette, cardamom, tangerine, allspice, myrrh, clove and rosemary. It reminds me of Constant Comment Tea by Bigelow. It's a serious scent treat!
If you haven't ever tried their products I really think you should. It's a total indulgence for me with my budget but I do it for myself. This is one of those times that you TOTALLY get what you pay for! TOTALLY! I don't think there is a product I haven't liked.
Go visit them, they're really good at what they do, excellent customer service, quick delivery, environmentally aware and pure. Yes, I love this stuff!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Sounds yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home