Sunday, July 29, 2007

Quick it's late

and I've had too much wine once again.

I have like 4 hours left on the last sockapalooza sock and I've managed to knit most of a bag that I will felt when done. It's awesome and has a skull and crossbones on it. I really wanted to get it done before school tomorrow but LOL it's no where near. Have about four inches left to do of the sides and the bottom plus four feet of 8 stitch I-cord. You all know how much I'm looking forward to THAT right? Not! I had to buy one ball of black wool to do this but otherwise it's been a knit from my stash project. I've done really well with the knit from your stash thing, I've only bought three balls of yarn. Ok, maybe more, but I'm a bit foggy right now.

Suz, I'm glad you are back online, I've missed you and I wish it would have worked out to come and visit you but it just didn't on my end either. So knit on my fine duckies! (((hugs)))

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Meg said...

Can't wait to see the bag, re: your last post, I'm really looking forward to seeing you in the grape-y shawl, too. It would be grand for a fall outing like cider mill or something. I haven't heard back from Liz yet about Wednesday, I'll let you know when I know. Hugs.

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

I'm glad to be back! No worries, when we move back to IN, we'll drive up to see ya. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home