Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm sitting here waiting.....

I'm waiting for a phone call at midnight to be on the Castpod pod cast.... hummm. (Hey, don't go listen if you are easily offended because it's rude and crude and full of swear words k? I don't want anyone coming back and yelling at me. Consider yourself warned.) I'm super tired so he had better call soon or I'm going to be asleep in my chair. Thankfully I don't have to leave for school until 10 and I'm ready for bed. Just wanted to say Hi, I'm still here and I'm feeling pretty good. Hope you all are well. Talk to you soon rubber duckies!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Glad you are enjoying your new shirt.

That rant on castpod just needs a bit of refining. Maybe you could post this over there for me, since I wasn't able to leave a comment.

"Out in the real world" Hmm,I did not know that I was in a fake world? Staying home and taking care of a disabled young adult and advocating for others like him is my real world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home