Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Toes, toes and toes!

Me in pigtails LOL.
And new toes. It hurt to take off my skull and cross bones but I did it.
They don't always match so well.
But the right food turned out the best and if I don't show them together then who will notice? LOL Only me.
I'm running out of ideas so who knows what will be next. Maybe the skull and xbones again. Maybe I will get some acrylic paints and get more involved with the designs... No knitting done still, hopefully soon. At least I'm still being creative. I'll let you know how the disection goes tomorrow.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh the pigtails are cute!! Nice to see you smiling!

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty design - it's not Arabic or something, is it?
Hey, a friend sent me a link to something that might tickle you, too -- http://www.fromkeetra.com/posts.php?post=012
-- blood puddle pillows!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home