Thursday, June 28, 2007

Check out my toe!!!!

I have a thing for skull and cross bones if you haven't noticed. I mean, yeah, pirates and all are evil and mean and stuff but what I like to think about is buried treasure. There is so much around us all the time be it physically, mentally or emotionally. I love discovering buried treasure that is inside of me. So, hence, the love affair with the Jolly Roger.
And I give you the sockapalooza sock #1. I hope it fits her and that she likes it. I'm a bit worried about the heel. but if it doesn't and she doesn't she can frog them and figure out something else to do with this rather expensive merino wool yarn LOL.
The pooling at the heel is really kind of neat in my opinion and I really like the way it turned out. At first I didn't like the picot edging on it but then I thought that it looked kind of neat and added a festive touch to the festive colors. So anyway, there's the sock!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

I think they're cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home