Friday, June 22, 2007

Chillin' with big eyes.

I went to the eye doctor today and now I look like that damn cat from Shrek, all big eyed and cute... well, not cute on me, I look like a friggin' alien or something.

I called the Gyn and low and behold my original doctor is back in their office on Fridays and she had an opening in two weeks!!!! I don't care what you all think about it, this doctor saw me through the first four pregnancies (had a miscarriage at 8 weeks between the first two boys) and delivered #1, #3 and #4. #2 was delivered by one of her nicer partners so all was good. I am so glad I can go and talk to a doctor that I love and feel safe and comfortable doing so. Paps are never fun though, no matter HOW much you like your doctor LOL.

Work tonight, Sat and Sun from 6-11. Then two days of school and I'm done for 5 days! yeeeeee haaaawwww.

It just hit me, how pathetic is it that I'm excited to have 5 days off from school? Pretty darn so eh? Then it's 7.5 weeks and then 2 weeks off. Good god, the though of the fall semester flips me out, don't need to think about that right now. STOP. THINKING. NOW.

Got my package from Alison over at the blue blog today, THANK YOU ALISON! Even with the yarn in my hot little hand I can't believe I won something! No I can not! Me! Still amazed.

Ok, off to touch my face up and find something to wear to work. Peace!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Adrienne said...

I hear ya on the doctor thing!!!! I LOVE mine!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Googly eyes, eh? Not so much fun.

Whatcha gonns knit with that yarn from Alison? Hmmm?

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Gotta LOVE your gyno or else it's just a bad relationship all round.
I'm pretty excited with some vacation time coming up. I intend to CHILL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home