Thursday, June 14, 2007

If you like dark beer.....

Then I highly recommend this beer. It's chocolately-coffee bittersweet tasting, almost like chocolate covered espresso beans, and I like it. Me, who does not like beer at all have taken to a dark beer rather nicely. Not that I could drink a lot of it because the bitterness does bug me after awhile. See on the R down below there? That kind of gives you an idea of how dark it is.

Anyway, that's what I'm drinking to celebrate the yarn win. Peace.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

eeeYuck!

You and Jessie would get along just fine. LOL!

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay you! Congrats on your win :) I might have to look for that stuff - not that I like beer, but I love coffee & chocolate. Then there's that ship thing (I've spent a lot of time on ships this year), so it looks interesting! When I really need a good nap & something to make me drowsy . . lol!

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

Wonder if we can get it over here? Have to look. Thanks for the heads up.

 
At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure enjoy a dark beer once in a while (Guinness comes to mind ;) - so I guess I'd better give this one a try - if I have the luck to find it! ;) Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home