Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I wrote a poem

but I'm not sure I should share it. More feelings came out while I was writing it and it contains swear words and such. And I want to share photos... hell, I'm going to share photos, give me few minutes.....

There. This is a TSP for Jess. This will be the one and only view you get of it for awhile. Her birthday was the 6th and with sockapalooza 4 and school it's not going to be done in June so it just might be a holiday gift to her. Below is the sockpalooza sock that has four rounds done on the instep/gusset thing. I'm working on something for the heel since it will be worn with shoes that the heels will show. Then I think I will finish it up with some 2x2 ribbing so they don't slide down. I also got a few rows done on my grapevine poncho. Now that is something I'd like to get done before Fall so I can wear it.
I hope these photos will bring you back again since I've been VERY lax on showing my knitting and very into bitching about my pathetic life. My shadow will eventually move on and the sun will shine once again, at least I know that is a life truth. Peace.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

What?!! I come here for the bitching! I want more of it. LOL! ;) It helps me to realize i'm not the only one who bitches.

Hey, it's your blog, you bitch if you want to, K?

The TSP looks very nice. Can't wait to see more of it.

Those are some pretty Socks. Yummy, even. Good work.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

The guys are Matt and Rob from threadbear and yes you want to meet them. They are both such sweeties. I am doing okay I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled and lets just say I am glad they make painkillers!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home