Thursday, June 21, 2007

Reaccuring Theme

I'm feeling down all of a sudden. Again. I got my Socks that Rock today and it's gorgeous! The color way is called Firebird and the pattern is called The Solstice Slide.... how perfect that it came on today of all days eh? I'll post photos in a few days, I don't want to ruin it for anyone else who may not have gotten theirs yet.

One more test on Tuesday and I'm done for a few days. Maybe that's why I'm a bit down, or perhaps I need to start my Prozac again, or well, maybe I just need to cry or something. I managed to get another poem out of myself again today and it was nice... The poem isn't nice, but the creation of it was. I'm sorry that I've let this blog go downhill so much lately but I've not been in the mood to 'work' on it. I want the conversations and I need you friends very much but I'm just kind of licking my wounds right now. I wish they'd heal faster but until I get out of this place I probably won't heal.

So, that said, by this time next week I'll have photos to post and then I'll give you an overdose of eye candy! Peace.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Happy Midsummer to you darling. Take all the time you need to take. We will still be here. Love Ya!!!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Merry Solstice...a bit late, but i'm still here. ;)

We have to figure out how to get you to our campout in July, i think you could use the away time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home