Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hi kids, it me kat....

I'm still alive. I'm still very busy. I'm still depressed and I started another sock. I'm almost done with the first sockapalooza sock and will start that one as soon as possible but I needed a sock that was at a point that I could ride in the car for two hours and work on it with no pattern. So I started another one.

Lab report due tomorrow, papers for my teaching unit due Thursday, class and lab on Monday, bio test on Tuesday and I should be done for a week.... not sure though. I'm a bit confused on what is going on next week as far as the end of these classes are concerned. But anyway, summer classes start on the 2nd of July.

So sad. I can hardly function and this lab report isn't going to create itself. Off I go. Peace.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home