Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday

Today my mood matches the weather, overcast and chilly. I'm am so tired of feeling like there's a shadow hanging over me. I just can't seem to shake this and it's driving me nuts. I want to do a little yarn therapy today but I have got to buckle down and work on studying for my last biology test Tuesday.

I guess the kids are being taken back to the lake today so I have the afternoon to myself before work. I'm seriously thinking I and my biology book are going to go to Beaner's and get a most tastey Mocha. I have to work at 6 and Beaner's is right there so that might work out in a most excellent way. Yeah, I think I'm going to do that. Anyone else wanna come, I'll be there around 3-3:30. So enough of a while (edit: whiNe. geesh I can't even spell today.) for today. See ya.

Oh, Suz? I'm probably going to make house hats out of that yarn I won. If there is any black left over it's probably going to become that voodoo doll and Meg, I will be careful of kharma coming back around to slap me. I'm sick of being slapped (emotionally) at this point.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

MMm, house hats and voodoo dolls...that sounds like a winner.

Hope you enjoyed your mocha beverage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home