Wednesday, June 27, 2007

hey check out my new hat!!!

We went to a Tiger's game tonight and I got a new hat! Not too shabby for my makeup being 16 hours old and sweating like a something gross in the heat today.
And check this out, it even has a clover on the back! I just LOOOOOOVVVVEEEE being irish!
They lost but we had a wonderful time! It was a lot of fun just people watching and I got the toe done on the sockapalooza sock #2! Yes, you see that? No 2 is on the needles, yes indeedy. I'm going to keep you guessing on what the first one looks like for now because I need to entice you back later. It's kind of goofy but I like it, I hope my pal does too. Night peeps!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

Glad to hear you had fun! That clover is the cutest, ain't it great being Irish?!!! LOL

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Totally cute hat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home