Saturday, June 30, 2007

Post 490!

Tonight was sooooo much better than the night before! I got to work with Linda, my most favoritest and the one I worked with last night which is my least. Linda and I spent two hour arranging and organizing the womens bathing suits. Holy sheep shit was that an ordeal but they look excellent now. It will probably be the last time they get done seeing as how it's time for the fall stuff to start trickling in. How do I feel about THAT? *shiver* It's way too soon.

Nate was back at work, he's my bud, and I missed him. He's got a sense of humor that totally mirrors mine and I find myself wishing he was my brother but then, he'd not be as much fun to talk to would he? I got out of work 50 minutes early as compared to last nights 20 minutes late and headed home. I'm listening to fireworks going off and I'm content. I work 1-6 tomorrow so no closing choas for me and then my new set of classes start Monday. THANK GOD. I really enjoy the routine of them if not the overwhelming work load LOL.

I think I've lost another pound or two but I'm trying very hard to stay off the scale. I'm feeling rather gung ho about it again because it's good for me, I need to lose weight, period, for my health. Wow, I'm like 180 degrees from where I was last night and I like it. So I think I'm going to curl up in my big red comfy chair and I don't know, listen to some music and knit. No, maybe I should just go to bed and try to get some good sleep.... Oh hell, whatever it is I'm going off to do something for me. Peace.

Oh, and I missed my own blogiversary! Baldsheep has been going for two years as of June 14th. How funny is that? I have made such good friends through this blog and I love you all! Thanks for sticking with my ups and downs, it's appreciated more than you will EVER know!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Cool! I'm glad you got to work with someone you enjoy. It's amazing how one person can muck up a whole night. Sheesh!

Happy Belated Blogiversary! How very cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home