Friday, June 29, 2007

Can someone put me out?

Like put me out of my misery? The day started out wonderful, I got on the scale and lost 4.2 pounds this week and then went and had a good counseling session. Grocery shopping and gassing up the van were next. Then I sat on my ass all afternoon then cooked portabella mushrooms and ate them and salad and brown rice. I was in such a happy place, it even kept going when I got to work but I was working with the one who does a whole lot of nothing and it was busy and there is some big honcho suposedly showing up tomorrow and it went down hill VERY quickly. I got out 20 minutes late and I'm in such a pissed off mood right now and I don't know what to do about it at almost midnight. No one is online to talk to, I can't call anyone and I want to cry but I can't. I'm feeling so down and low I can't stand it. I don't know how to shake this feeling off or how to get through it. I just want to be me again but the me I'm seeing/feeling isn't all that great and I'm not sure I can change her. At least not as fast as I feel I need. So here I vent on my blog once again because I don't have anyone to turn to. I really hate my life and I feel so stuck. It's time to write another poem I think. Later.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

It's really amazing how one A-hole can sink your whole day. I can be having the best day and all it takes is one cranky patient or a family member who questions my credentials and it's all over with and everything sucks. I try to put in in place with the big scheme of things but it's not always easy. Put it away and close the door.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Hmmm, i think i need to email my phone number to you.

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

In the end, the only reason you're at that sucky job is to get you through school so you can get a job doing something you love. It won't matter worth sheeps--t in 2 or 3 years.

Keep your eye on the prize sweetie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home