Thursday, July 05, 2007

Hi ya!

Well, it's amazing to me how my moods ride a rollercoaster. Today I've been in such a decent mood and sometimes almost manic. I've not done any knitting that's worthy of posting about but Suz did send me a link to this and I'm probably going to make it tonight. Well, maybe not, me and my wine are getting along just fine right now. But then, it might be kind of fun to see how it turns out.

So anyway, I appreciate the support I always get from you all. It means more to me than you will ever know, seriously. We all need support don't we? And it's so hard to ask for but I'm glad when I do it's offered. Thank you.

I've started the instep of my toe up second sock for sockapalooza 4 and I don't think it will be too long before it's done. Then I have numerous other projects that need some attention, like Jessica's TSP gift that should have been done in June and probably will become a holiday gift. Better late than never I think. So I'm going to go off and do something else and let you all be. Love you all! Peace.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home