Friday, July 13, 2007

This is POST # 500!!!!

Why did it take me over two years to get post 500??? Everyone knows how much I like to talk, geesh! It's been an interesting day. I had counseling this morning, went to lunch at the playscape with Jess, started crying for no reason, it lasted 2 minutes, stopped, spent the next hour laughing, and now I sit here trying to keep from going pee because I have to go for a pelvic ultrasound at 3:30.

My maternal grandmother died of ovarian cancer so we check mine every couple of years and I also am getting checked for fibroids also because, well, I'm just at that age LOL. So, here I am 1 hours and 45 minutes before my appointment and I seriously am feeling the urge to pee. *sigh* It's going to make for a long afternoon isn't it?

And to top off the whole day? I have to work tonight. And I don't know with WHOM I'm working either. That's probably the worst part because I can't gear myself up it. First biology test on Monday and I haven't had a chance to study yet.

The dissection of the rat was sooooo way cool! I totally, totally loved poking around inside the poor creature once it was open. I could NOT do the opening though, that once again fell to Joe. He seemed to have a few moments where it wasn't really settling well with him either but he, ummm, snipped through it. ROFLMAO. Oh I crack my self up. I almost wish I had photos.

I did a little crochet today on the second slit throat choker. When I get that one done I'll post a photo. I'm just not into finishing that last sock right now and what I really want to do is work on a sweater for me. *sigh* Sock first. Peace.

OK, ultrasound update: No fibroids and she said to not expect anything serious in the report. The radiologist has to make a report of course but the technician said there was nothing surprising so I should relax. Yeah! Another couple of years before my next one unless something bothers me ya know? Just thought I'd update you so no one worries. Love ya!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Ohhh! I made the slit throat choker, I love it!
I have the urge to make another but in a silk blend or something slick looking.
I loved dissecting too. It can be a tad smelly though.
Good luck with the ultrasound.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Congrats on 500!

I'm glad that the ultrasound had good results. Phew!

So once your little pet was open, you guys had no problem checking him out. I assume it was a him. LOL

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Adrienne said...

Congrats on 500!!! And glad the ultrasound came out well!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Great news on the ultrasound!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home