Sunday, July 22, 2007

Time Flies

We had some grand storms go through here on Thursday and knocked over 3 big pine trees in our neighborhood. We were without power for 2 days. When you have a well that means you don't have water and you can't cook anything because the stove is electric and you don't want to open the fridge... Anyway, it also makes it hard to do online homework also.

Now I'm kind of overwhelmed about what I have to do since I have to work all weekend AND I have plans for an actual social life! I'm still in disbelief myself! I have actual social commitments this week! ME! I wonder, does this mean I might actually HAVE a life? I'll fill you in on it as it occurs. I need to buckle down and get my sockapalooza socks done too. And speaking of sockapalooza, my sock pal sent me another postcard from Oregon! I just think that's the neatest thing! My poor sock pal receiver hasn't gotten more than a two comments from me. Maybe I had better take a clue from mine and at least post another one.

Well, I'm off to bed now, work was rough tonight and I want to read some more Harry Potter. See you soon baboons!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Wow, enjoy your new found social whirl. I actually had a dinner date with Mr. Larj last night.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oooh, those must be the same storm that hit NW Indiana by my Dad's around 10pm Thursday night as i was falling asleep. They were loud, but i was so tired i only heard a bit of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home