Wednesday, August 01, 2007

They're done! Look!

I'm sorry, I had to try them on. Her feet are a tad bit smaller than mine so if they fit me snug they'll probably fit her ok. God I hope so!
LOL Had to sneak in one of my tattoo!
Here they are and I'm in love with them! I have to locate the yarn band now. When I do I'll let you know what it is. It's 100% merino and I did them toe up pretty much doing a generic pattern, then did 6 rows of 1x1 ribbing then a 4/6 picot bind off. Sassy!
Then I just had to be narcissistic person and share a photo my middle boy took of me. Other than usually being blurry he takes the best photos of me. Gotta love that, especially when you're not photogenic at all. Ok, sockapalooza 4 socks done, felted bag next! Peace knitstas!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Grrr. You are too,photogenic! Sheesh!

Cute socklettes!!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Cute socks.
Beautiful you!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Mary-Beth said...

Great socks! Gorgeous you!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Very cute socks and who told you that your not photogenic. Must have been a fool. You look FABULOUS Darling!!

I have a crime committed with my second sock. I was almost done and the suspects the dog and the kitten thought it would be cute and he (dog) chewed the needles and the kitten thought the yarn was his treat. Nothing was salvagable darn animals. Love them but darn fur babies. I already let my pal know the damage. Ugh and the second sock look so much better then the first. Humpf!!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

Cute Socks love the frilly cuff.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Crazy Knitting Fool said...

Tag you're it! See my blog for details.

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for my socks and everything else you sent! I love the socks so much and they are exactly what I hoped for!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home