Monday, August 06, 2007

First I want to show you my booty bag!

Arrrr it's a muffin pan booty! I LOVE how this turned out, it's just the right size for a purse. I love it and I love that all I had to buy was the black wool, the colored was from my STASH!
I'm going to start trying to whip out more of my poncho now. OH and guess what? Uh huh, you're going to have to wait until later when I can get some more photos uploaded.... I got my SOCKAPALOOZA SOCKS!!!!! YES I DID! They fit, they're soft, they're snuggly, they're bright and cheerful, and oh I'm so in love with them! I have to sneak over with my tail between my legs and tell my pal that I can't get hers in the mail until Wednesday. Though of course they have been done, but I had to wait for a check to clear to have the moola and now I need to get the time.

Anyway, Nova, they're totally freakin' awesome loveliness! I got homemade Fancy Feet sock blockers to go with them AND two bags of Wasabi Macadamia Nuts... boy you know one of those bags are gone right? Yep. LOVE THEM! Now I'm going to crave something I probably will never find here hee hee hee. Sooooo cool! Soooo totally awesome cool groovy rock my world kick arse! Yes! I took photos... I'll post them later for more of a tease. I'm so mean I know! Peace.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home