Monday, August 20, 2007

I got new yarn tonight!

I'm making good progress on my poncho and I bought some new felting wool from Patons and I'm going to make another skull and cross bones purse! YES I AM! This time it's going to be pale pink with a black skull! Oh I am SOOO geeked!

And I think I did well on my test today! I did not ace it but I'm pretty sure I will maintain my C or C+! I can't wait until later this week when it should be posted. Of course I'd LOVE to get a B- but i think that's a pipe dream. A C+ next to my A would be satisfactory enough.

Even though I have two weeks off I have a lot to do to get all of us ready for school. Karl has three classes, I have 16 credits (6 classes), and the kids once again are in three different schools. I'm taking my happy kat pills again just FYI. Hopefully I will have some knitting photos to share soon! Peace knitsters!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Ooooh, busy busy over there!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Meg said...

Never a dull moment, eh?
Looking forward to tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home