Tuesday, August 14, 2007

HAR!

Test isn't until MONDAY!!! I all of a sudden got 4 more days to study! How very awesome is that? Yes indeedy.

AND right this minute Karl took the kids to the beach then he's bringing them back and going to a ghost hunter group thing. YEAH! More time.... well kind of, the kids will be here, but I kind of miss them so it's all good.

I got my flash cards written up and now I have definitions to look up, write, then type (doing it twice like that cements them better in the brain) and then it's down to USING them. Which I will because I found out today I've got a C+ and to maintain that C+ I have to get an 81 on this test and if I really apply myself and get a 91 or higher I could actually get a B-. WooT!

Honestly, if I don't have to retake this class I'll be happy. My tarot cards aren't in still :-(. LOL Maybe tomorrow eh? I also got a book on palm reading which is turning out to be rather interesting! Ok, off to do something else like ummm, definitions. Yeah.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

But if those Tarot cards don't come in...you won't be distracted and you will study more. ;) Good Luck!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Yay for extra study time. You can shuffle the flash cards and the tarot cards together and see what comes up. Good luck - you can do it! Hugs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home