Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tarot it's me again?

Ok a bit lame but I tried, give me kudos for that at least. Barnes and Nobel never even called or sent an email saying they were in, I went up there (stalkers-r-us) and there they were. So anyway, I have a new set of cards to play with. I need to find some time to shuffle them so that they start to feel like mine because they don't now. My old deck is "mine" ya know? The new deck is a bit cheerier than my first one so it should have it's moments of use. Anyway, I have my Death card to take to the tattoo place for my next tattoo when I find the money. Can we say loan disbursement eh? So, I just wanted to tell you all I got them and that I got a couple more inches done on the poncho. Cool beans! Later gators, it's off to bed and then review tomorrow in lecture and then a dentist appointment and then who knows what. Peace.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

YAY! for new tarot cards. But, you'd better be studying for that test on Monday!!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

YAY for tattoos!!
I'm planning on more ink next month. It can get expensive though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home