Thursday, June 29, 2006

No god awful green to update with this time.

Terrible photos of the black hole of knitting! BUT I have made progress in the last three days during my break from painting the house a god-awful green that I so dearly love. I've knit about four inches, that's approximately from the top of the white card to the needle. Size 6 needles, argh! I have four more inches to do then it's a red st.st. stripe and st.st. neck shaping. Followed by two sleeves and a neck edging done in this ribbing of course LOL.
I'm kind of obessed with getting the black hole done because of the way my WIP basket is looking! Isn't that terrible? I really would like to see it a little lower and more contained in the basket and I have a baby sweater I need to make in July that isn't even IN there! Thankfully it's a tiny newborn size, that I can tuck into a corner LOL. I also have my summer sock party sock to do. Oh man, so much to do and so little time! It does feel good to have done some knitting and finally seeing progress.
So I'm off to do a bit more knitting before I have to make dinner and run off to work. I have Friday and Saturday off and it will be painting and reading. My pile of summer reading books needs to be whittled down as bad as my WIPs basket. Have a great day and Knit On!

4 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heavens!
Looks like you need a bigger WIP basket. You are making great progress both on the house and with your knitting.

BTW, how many do you have in progress?

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Yes, larger basket is needed, then it won't seem so overwhelming. ;)

Heehee!!

~Suz~

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Bigger basket? No LOL, it keeps me in check.

How many, lets see:
3 socks (max, grant, karl)
1 shawl (mine)
1 poncho (mine)
2 sweaters (garrett, mine)

so 7... geesh, and I need to start two more for deadline projects. How many weeks do I have until school starts again? LOL

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Miss Tonia said...

If not a bigger basket, you could always get more baskets, like I have. Hee Hee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home