Monday, August 27, 2007

The Zoo

It was a gorgeous day to go to the zoo, I'm so glad we went. We renewed our membership, spent WAY too much on food, and took lots of photos, a select few for you to view here. We walked from front to back and then rode the train up. After we drove to Royal Oak Tattoo and put a deposit down on my next one and made the appointment for Sat. the 8th. Too bad Mr. Ed wasn't there for me to meet since he's the one who's going to stick me with a needle a bazillion times LOL.
So this is me and Garrett just after seeing the Polar Bears.
The chicklets at the same time, Grant, Miranda, Garrett and Max.
This was hilarious! These birds were getting a bath and fluffed their feathers up so the water would reach their skin. From the noise and the preening they were doing I think this was probably as good as sex for them.
This bird almost glowed! It was brilliant and beautiful.
This Polar Bear had the right idea for beating the heat though! He was just swimming circles diving underwater periodically. It was cute.

Mr. Grizzly was awake too, kind of surprising to me because I figured he'd be sleeping like a lot of the other animals (lazy lions).
Rhino and Rhino with kids in the foreground LOL.
And we'll leave you with Pumba a his friend. The warthogs were running around like something bit them in the ass. What funny creatures these are.
So that's the zoo tattoo trip. Came home and I've been uploading photos for over two hours now and I made a sock toe on the very first Socks that Rock kit second sock. Remember the sock that looked like a willy warmer? I'm about at that point where it starts to take on the penis shape LOL. It's such a hoot to knit this in public. Peace!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

YAY!! Looks like you all had a great time. I love Polar Bears!

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Larjmarj said...

The Zoo looks like fun, haven't been in years!

Mr. Ed ROCKS! You're going to love him, he's like your favorite grandparent only with tattoos and piercings...LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home