Friday, August 24, 2007

ROCKIN' SOCKS!!!

So if you don't want to ruin your surprise, go somewhere else right this very instant because I'm going to ruin it for all it's worth! This colorway name and pattern are by far my most favorite, even if the colors (at the moment) don't totally thrill me. FLOWER POWER!!! Yes, the young hippie in me just LOVES that name and the whole idea behind it.

I'm so far behind on the whole sock club thing. I haven't even finished the first pair and now I have three more that are sitting around waiting for me to get to them. Ahh the damn list of knitting projects forever increases at a rate much faster than they are completed and I'd really like to join this again next year because it's so nice to get something happy in the mail once in awhile! And on top of school? School that I so seriously need to focus on so I can get done as soon as possible? Yeah, knitting isn't happening much the next couple of year unfortch. So with out further ado...... Eye candy of the most beautiful kind! And they even threw in some tattoos! We know how I love tattoos, real and temporary! And I've changed my mind, I really really like this colorway. PEACE!




Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Meg said...

OMG, I didn't run fast enough, LOL. Well, I had been resisting the spoilers, but ya know if there's a new post from you in bloglines, I'm gonna click, so this was totally by accident spoilage and I cannot be held responsible. I'm gonna have to see those colors in person, hope mine's there today. Peace and Love, groovy friend.

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh, very nice. Ya know...you can always send your sock kits to me if you don't have time to knit them. ;)

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all for the temporary tats! I change my mind too easily . . the yarn's so pretty . . your little lizards are cute! I once had a wee, tiny lizard land on the car seat next to me in Florida - wonder if such creatures could live in captivity. He (or she) was truly Tiny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home