Saturday, July 29, 2006

We're home,

I'm tired, I have no idea if this will work to link to my photos, I'm hopefully going to see The Yarn Harlot in Ann Arbor tomorrow (did I have to register for that or is it a just show up thing?), I got two of my three knitting goals done on the trip, one BIG book half read, and this is all you're going to get for now so, well, bite me if you don't like it. LOL J/K!! I'm kind of glad to be back, we had an absolute best time and hopefully you can see my photos. If not I will post them to someplace else tomorrow. Peace!

4 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Nope no sign up was needed. We are going to head out of here by 12pm get a good parking place and my other half is going to go into the library and either play sims or mario bros she is so not having the knitting in public with lots of other knitters.
But I will be there.....glad you made it home safe and sound....can't not wait until tomorrow oh I will be wearing blue with a big purple stone watch.....

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Welcome back!

Sounds like you had a relaxing and productive trip. Have fun tomorrow.

BTW the link did not work for me.

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, oh, I'm so excited! I'm planning to be there (God willing) & leaving at noon, too! Brother lending me smaller camera (the one I usually use would probably scare the -- out of our poor Harlot. (Big lens)

 
At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... 1 50mg hcl tramadol 2000 bmw 540i body kits dentists in fallbrook ca california derma care winterthur http://www.diet-pill-adipex.info Scion licence plate frames http://www.basketball-gear.info/Minnesota-selects-hockey.html topamax as mood stabilizer Aviation headsets website helmer hockey blue Credit report no credit clomid insemination semi professional hockey new jersey skeeter new albany indiana moving companies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home