Thursday, July 06, 2006

The zoo part twooooo

Ooooh tastey little snack treats! Roar!
Have you ever seen a two headed Rino??? Well we have and you should too, because Dr. Suess would have loved it and you will too! Actually they were laying next to each other but boy did I have to look for a bit to see which head belonged where. LOL
Kids, this is what happens when you don't brush your teeth twice a day. This bear is in serious need of a dentist.
Awww isn't it puuuurrrrTeee? The oldest son took this photo. Not bad eh?
I'm not tired, noooooooooopeeeeeee *snore*. Dirty sucker face really enjoyed herself LOL. It was a great day. Next time I will tell you Kirsti, if you think you can handle it *grin*. Just kidding, my kids are well behaved. It would be a fun place to meet and well, meet, ya know? Peace!

3 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Kirsti said...

Oh I can handle kids, especially other people's :) I just hand them back when they start misbehaving.

Great picture of the butterfly - Oscar loved that place too when he was over here. The rhino shot is very cool too.

I'll wait for warning on your next visit.

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

A two headed rhino!!! Oh my!

Looks like a good time was had by all.

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent flutterby photo! That sleeping beauty pic is priceless, too :-)
Aaaaaw!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home