Thursday, July 06, 2006

Some photos from the Detroit Zoo on the 1st

In the beginning there were four kids who wanted to see every animal the zoo had to offer. They were motivated and refreshed looking so cute.
They saw many many frogs at the Amphibaville place. Frogs of many colors and sizes. There was a sloth and turtles also, both slow and easy to see.
Now these children had a grand time coming up with what each animal might be thinking when we saw it. This giraffe was obviously thinking "I can almost reach it, I can almost reach it, if the wind would just blow a bit harder...."
They saw polar bear butts and horses in stripped pajamas.
And here ends todays post since it seems I'm not allowed to put up more than 5 photos at a time. So look for part 2 tomorrow. Knit on!

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oooh! Love the blue froggy!!

That giraffe is darn cute too!

~Suz~

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Kirsti said...

Darn it! You were 10 minutes away from my house!! You'll have to give me advance warning the next time you're doing a zoo trip, and I can make use of my membership and come along too....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home