Monday, July 10, 2006

Two post Monday

Here's Miranda's bolero totally and completely finished with two shell heart buttons sewn on. I was looking at my WIPs basket and at the calendar last night and realized I have a three weeks to get the baby bolero done for my step niece. So this afternoon I got the back done and one front piece and halfway through the other front piece. Tomorrow I will finish the left front and start the sleeves. Miranda's is the largest size and the hot pink baby one is the smallest size. Neat to compare eh?
This is the pattern. I didn't make the hat for Miranda but I will for the baby.
And here is the yarn for my Summer Sock Pal's sock. It's soy, how cool is that??? I want to do bamboo also. The sheets on our bed are made from bamboo and they are divine! Silky, slinky, soft, soft, soft! A "I wish I could sleep naked" soft! Too many kids running around for that though....
Made sock progress this weekend also. When I'm done with the baby bolero I will do the Sock Party sock. Then in between painting days I am going to try and finish up some of my WIPs. Peace.

2 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How pretty! I love purple. I didn't know the Yarn Harlot would be in Ann Arbor - I might have to try to get there! A.A. is fun (mmm, Zingerman's - yummy.)

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Kirsti said...

Miranda's bolero looks wonderful - I love the buttons. And you'll be done with the baby one in no time. Yay for finishing up WIPs... now if only I could get so motivated....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home